CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1994

From:
"J. Paul Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 1994 12:27:51 EST
Regarding the Bio-Rad/Meridian real time confocal "discussion":

I think that the only decent thing is for me to volunteer my lab for
both companies to place an instrument in the cause of science. With both
instruments here surely if this question is important we could solve it.
Mind you it might take a year or two, but it is in the name of science...

Who will accept this challenge?

I will not hold my breath waiting!
Paul Robinson
Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories