CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 1994

From:
Milton Charlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 1994 21:20:54 EST
Does anyone know how to get a time stamp for each member of a Z series?
We want to acquire images into a single file so they can be analyzed
automatically.  The end result will be average pixel intensity in an
area of interest versus time - data put into ascii file for graphing.
We could just set a standard delay between frames but often we need to trigger
the fram acquisition manually.
It appears that the standard Biorad file has a time at the header only and
no info about following frames.
I suppose we could alter SOM so it would put the time in each frame but to do
so we would have to sacrifice some image space I guess.
Any ideas?

Milton Charlton
Physiology Department,  MSB
University of Toronto