CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1994

From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 1994 11:58:46 -0500
Will whoever is responsible for the UCSD reflector do whatever is needed
to prevent multiple text messages crowding the email nets?  Including
shutting it down if necessary?  I'm taking more time to answer and then
re-answer mail I suspect has reached its destination, but have no way of
knowing whether or not this is true.  I get a lot of messages indicating
that mail is undeliverable at the UCSD site and so I wonder if any
message I put out is going (via CONFOCAL) where it is supposed to go.

I understand and appreciate the effort of individuals that put these
things together for the rest of us to carp about, but it cuts into my
time, too.  I suspect that that's why I've seen a lot of unsubscribes lately.

I wonder if a reflector (not even sure what it is but can guess from the
name and the context) is really needed; doesn't CONFOCAL out of buffalo
have the ability to send the messages to all people that want and need them?

Respectfully yours,

Tony Moss
AU