CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1994

From:
"J. Paul Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 1994 12:13:01 EST
On the subject of product promotion on the net:
I believe that any vendor has a right to express an opinion, particularly with
regard to their own products. If they cross the line they will probably get
much more than they bargained for - particularly from a fairly critical group
such as this one. Therefore, I feel that this is self-moderating. I guess I
would be a bit more concerned about one vendor attacking an opposition
product - that is probably inappropriate in my opinion.
I do want to hear what the vendors have to say.
Paul Robinson
Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
West Lafayette, IN.