CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1994

From:
"J. Paul Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 01:13:32 EST
I have a question which I hope has a simple answer. I have generated some
nice 2 color images on the MRC 1000. When I combine the two using the
"merge side" option they look great on the screen, but how do you get them
off the screen and somewhere useful?
Biorads CMV PIC conversion utility can't read them, NIH image, optimus and
Voxelview fail to read them too! COMOS brings them back again with no
problems. Can some one give me a clue as to why the merged images cause me
grief? Of course I needed these for a grant due July 1 didn't I!!
Thanks.
Paul Robinson
Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories