CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1994

From:
Stephen C Kempf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 08:05:08 -0500
Hi all,

Bad news. Itlooks like Toby's solution of cancelling your subscription to
the SDSC reflector doesn't work. I apologize to all those who wasted time
on the instructions I gave in my previous e-mail message.

How do I know it doen't work? I canceled my subscription to that
reflector long ago, but still got the same error message back everyone
has been talking about.

Maybe someone else has some idea about what the problem is.

Steve