CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 1994

From:
Marc Brande <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 12:45:38 -0700
Please excuse this plea for help.I need to access WorldWideWeb on internet
(for images) from my home Mac thru a remote workstation account running
XWindows and Mosaic as the browser program .Is there a Mac program that will
emulate XWindows for this purpose? Is there another way around this? My
internet connection is only thru my workstation account. Are there other
browser programs for Mac/WWW access via XWindows?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Marc C. Brande, M.S.
Live Brain Cell Functioning in 3D Culture
San Diego 3D Imaging Group
3840 Camino Lindo
San Diego, CA 92122
Email: [log in to unmask]
Voice: (619) 587-4830
SD3D Email Discussion List: All aspects of 3D Imaging
   To subscribe/unsubscribe,send request to: