CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1994

From:
Carlo Albrile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 1994 23:59:50 -0500
There is a program called "CAMEO" that lets you print one a postscript
printer directly from a dos system.
This program can have several file formats has input and several file
format has output as well as over 20 different printers (Mitzubish, Epson
dot matrics,HP,Polaroid,....) I have a bad memory to remenber more.
For details send Email to me.

                                         __    /
    Carlo Albrile                      _/  \__/ \
    c/o                               /          \
    Carl Zeiss                       /  Australia \
    393 Neerin Road                  \   ____     /
    Carnegie                          \_/    \_*_/
    Victoria 3163                             __
    Australia                                 \/