CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

From:
"Keith A. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 12:02:50 -0500
* On Wed, 18 Jan 1995 14:12:14 GMT Susana Castel wrote:
*
* We want to put on a perfusion chamber, or similar, to work with living
* > cells in the confocal microscope. We want to achieve a good system taht
*
Herbert Geller wrote:
* We just got a perfusion chamber from Warner Instruments (Connecticut) that
* seems really snazzy: small, can have ports for gas and liquid, and is heated, al
* l in a
* small package.  I am not sure that it will fit on the Leica stage which seemed v
* ery
* limited in the types of chambers it can handle.

Warner has a source for custom built inserts that will handle their
perfusion chambers.  These inserts can be machined from just about
any material and are specifically designed to match your microscope.
These have been done for a number of microscopes and are readily
available.  If your microscope isn't one of these models, it can
be done if you provide the appropriate measurements (or even send
the stage insert as the template).  Contact Warner Inst. for info.

Keith Kelley