CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1995

From:
Luc Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 09:52:50 -0500
>As promised in an associated message, I enclose the confocal references
>from the latest Current Contents, to see if folk would like to have me
>post this on a regular basis. Chip

Refs deleted.

Don't want to trash a party here, but you'd better have a second look at
the terms of the license of your Current Content subscription that pretty
clearly prohibit the distribution of "their" bibliographic material.

=46or further details, ISI phone number is 800 336-4474

One way to proceed would be to build a "value added" database that contains
bibliographic information, and perhaps a few original annotations so that
it could be argued that it is not a mere subset of ISI's Current Content
database, and thus not subject to their copyright. Ideally, part of the
bibliographic information could come from other sources also.

Disclaimer: I have no ties to ISI, and I did not make those rules!

Luc Simon

Coordonnateur des services scientifiques
1125 Charles-Eug=E8ne Marchand                         t=E9l.  (418) 656-549=
6
Universit=E9 Laval                                     fax.  (418) 656-7176
Sainte-Foy, Qu=E9 G1K 7P4