CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1995

From:
Lance Ladic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 22:40:30 PST
A possible solution to the dilemma of whether or not to post weekly Current
Contents references to this List is to put up the references as part of a WWW
page that everyone could access.  That way, this List could be spared the
excessive traffic that would otherwise result if it were posted here.

I am currently working on a WWW page that will contain some information about
Confocal Microscopy.  When I get the page up and running, I'm sure that I
could fit in a weekly Current Contents reference list if it is desired (and
LEGAL to do so!)  I was also hoping to put other frequently asked questions
that are posted to this List on the WWW page, also in the hope of reducing
unnecessary traffic here.

I am looking for contributions and suggestions as to what people working in
the field would like to see on a confocal-related WWW page.  If anyone has any
ideas, please contact *ME* ([log in to unmask]) -- and spare the list once more!
Once sufficient ideas have been gathered or a preliminary page goes on-line, I
will post an announcement to this List.

Sincerely,

--Lance.
Lance Ladic