CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1995

From:
Blair Butterfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 20:51:33 -0600
Subject: Clarification
        Time: 8:48 PM       Date: 2/13/95
Dear Confocal Users,

It has come to our attention that some clarification is needed regarding our
company's intentions with regard to microscopy and our confocal users.

Vital Images remains committed to supporting 100% of its large installed base
of users. We are very proud of the fact that many of the research sites where
our software is installed are using it in confocal applications. We continue
to develop newer and more powerful software releases that bring added
capability and ease of use to such applications and this tradition will
continue for the foreseeable future. Our supported users will continue to
benefit from regular software updates developed for biomedical research
applications.

The only change to note is with respect to our marketing procedures. Our
distributors, Bio-Rad and Zeiss, continue as our authorized representatives
for evaluation and sale of our products. If you require an in-person
demonstration of the software, please contact your local Bio-Rad or Zeiss
representative for assistance.

If you are interested in doing your own evaluation we will, as always,
provide you with a limited time license to use the full functionality of
VoxelView, VoxelMath, and VoxelAnimator with your own data in order to
determine their usefulness. For information on this option, please contact us
directly.

I hope this will clarify our company's policies. If I can provide any further
information, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Blair Butterfield

N. Blair Butterfield   internet: [log in to unmask]
Vital Images, Inc.        phone: 515 472 7726
505 N. 4th Street           fax: 515 472 1661
Fairfield, IA 52556