CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1995

From:
Jerzy Dobrucki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 07:27:41 GMT+2
Dear Dr Jester,

I would like to apply for a position in your laboratory and will send
my cv shortly. Before I do that, please may I ask you if you expect a
succesful candidate to use a ready software package like ImageSpace
to do the work which you have described in the advertisment or do you
wish to DEVELOP software for your own specific application (for
instance to develop tools using AVS program?). Also, would you be so
kind as to let me know which confocal microscope you have and whetehr
you expect a new postdoc to do data analysis only or do you wish
him/her to be involved in experiments and acquire data as well.

With kind regards,

J.Dobrucki
Jagiellonian University