CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 1995

From:
Craig1708 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig1708 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 13:43:35 -0400
I am not sure if I am on the right lst with my question, but maybe someone
can help point me in the right direction.
I have an old Wild M-5 with dual objectives (it was cheap).  What was its
purpose??? I have heard map making but am not sure. Would anyone have a
manual for such a creature?
Is there an inexpensive way to rig up a photo tube on one of the
eyepieces????

Thanks in advance.

Craig
Craig Deller
The Deller Conservation Group Ltd
Geneva, Illinois
USA
[log in to unmask]                "Conservators make it last longer"
*