CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1996

Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 01:52:08 +0800
Michal, I think any spreadsheet programs can do what you want. On a PC,
you may use Lotus123. I'm sure there are other similar programs around.
In Excel, it's quite simple. Say you input Fmax in cell A1 (row 1 column
A), Fmin in cell B1, and F in cell C1. Then you highlight cell D1 and type
=xxx*(C1-B1)/(A1-C1)
where xxx is the disociation constant. When you press the return key, the
calculated value will display in cell D1. And so on. I think all
spreadsheet programs will do this in similar ways. Good luck!

Lp. 1/23/96

     _\\\ ///       Lu, Pin
     \ __   /       Department of Biology, HKUST
      C  @~@        Phone: 2358-7312    e-mail: [log in to unmask]