CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1996

Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 17:41:57 PST
Although new to the confocal world, I recently attended a confocal workshop
(at Sydney Uni), and at this meeting three confocals were compared -
including the F900e. The images, speed and quality seemed comparable to
that of Leica and Bio-Rad (with a much better price tag) and the ease of
use and size was very impressive. The upcoming endoscope looks to be of
great potential for biological work.

The e-mail address for the Optiscan sales manager is :
[log in to unmask] (James Ivanovski). Don't have an address for US
branch.

Regards, TIM