CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1996

From:
"Kem A. Rogers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 07:58:14 -0500
A few weeks ago I sent out a message inquiring if any labs in my
geographical area would be interested in access to a UV laser facility for a
fee of approximately $ 20.00/hr.  This fee would be for laser time only,
image processing is free, and the use of the Krypton/Argon laser is
currently $10.00/hr for non-profit laboratories.  My purpose in making this
inquiry was to use positive responses as support for a grant application to
be submitted to local funding agencies.

I received NO responses from individuals who could, or would, make use of
such a facility.

If you are interested, or know of anyone who requires access to a UV
confocal microscope, please respond ASAP.  We have 60 % of the funds
necessary to install the laser, but without outside support I doubt that I
can raise the remaining funds.

Thankyou for your interest.

Kem A. Rogers
Dept. of Anatomy