CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1996

From:
Aryeh M Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 10:34:30 +0000
Thanks to Dr. Martin Wessendorf, I have been able to post some fluorescence
spectra on the web, at URL http://optics.jct.ac.il/~aryeh/Spectra/ .
There are a set of GIFs, which I have rescaled and turned in to dithered binary
images to keep the size managable.
The raw data are also there, but it is still under development, so pelase
excuse the lack of an index. Soon they will be formatted for piping through
gnuplot, and normalized, and I will add an index.

I decided that if I waited until I could do it nicely, it would never happen...
So, I hope it is of use to someone, and as I introduce improvements I will post
a notice to the list.

Let me know if anyone has trouble getting at these.

--aryeh

--
Aryeh Weiss                          | email:     [log in to unmask]
Department of Electronics            |