CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1997

From:
Pawel Pomorski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 14:00:18 +0100
My friend from Ukraina asked me for a help in determining anatomy of very
small tick, she works on. It is too small for classical anatomy study,
and when she realised, that we have in Warsaw confocal microscope, she
was sure, that I can help her. I am working on the cytoskeleton, and have
never met any method allowing to unspecyficaly fluorescence stain insect
or spiders. I hope, that here may be anybody knowing such method.

Thank you in advance
Pawel

Pawel Pomorski                                             Nencki Institute of
[log in to unmask]                                          Experimental Biology
ftp://ameba.nencki.gov.pl/pub/pp/my.htm                       Warszawa, POLAND