CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 1997

Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:14:09 -0600
Regarding the issue of posting job openings or positions desired, I vote to
include these in our confocal group as long as they are related to the field. I
am not bothered by having to delete messages with subject headings that I am
not interested in. As long as the subject is indicated, I think it unlikely
that we will have an overwhelming task of deleting a "Position Desired" posting
if we have no open position in our group.
        I sense that there is concensus so far. Any dissenters should come
forward or the issue may become "settled".
        My $.02
ANDREA ELBERGER
Professor, Anatomy and Neurobiology
The University of Tennessee, Memphis