CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 1997

From:
Carol Cogswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:38:09 +1100
Dear Steve (and Keith)

Thank you both for the Cell-Tak reference... However could one of you
please put Collaborative Biomed's fax number, web address or (how archaic)
their ADDRESS onto this List.  For some of us a telephone number in the
U.S. is not very helpful because no one in Massachusetts is at work at the
same time as we are here in Sydney!

Thanks and G'day,
Carol Cogswell

>     Hi,  Cell-tak is sold by Collaborative Biomedical Products in Bedford
>     MA. Tel; 617-275-0004 I couldn't live without the stuff.  Good luck.
>                        Steve Gaffin

  Carol J. Cogswell
  Senior Lecturer, Physical Optics Department, School of Physics
     and
  Deputy Director, Australian Key Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis
  University of Sydney
  NSW 2006 Australia
  Fax: +61 2 9351 7727
  Tel: +61 2 9351 3201