CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1997

From:
Ed Monberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 12:24:23 -0400
If anyone needs some inexpensive dye-sub video printers, and likes Sony,
please e-mail me off-list for info on several we just took in trade.

Cheers & Regards from Silicon Valley, California,

(signed)  Ed Monberg,  President

510-429-1060    Fax 429-1065
LMDC, (Laser & Motion Development Co.)
3101 Whipple Road
Union City, CA 94587-1216

TO BE ON OUR e-mail LIST AND BE THE FIRST
TO KNOW ABOUT BARGAIN PRICED TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT,
Just send an empty e-mail containing
"Join Equipment List" in the header line.
To LEAVE the list, use "Leave Equipment List".

Our web page: http://www.lasermotion.com
Our e-mail:       [log in to unmask]