CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1997

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 14:09:13 -0800
The loss of space bar response in controlling the scan occurs when
displaying a single mixer panel.  It behaves normally when all 3 panels
are displayed.  Sam Tesfai, from Bio-Rad support, showed me that the
space bar control is retained in the single pane mode if one has clicked
or selected in the icon menu at the top margin of the LaserSharp
righthand control panel.  Hopefully, they will catch this bug in the
next release
.
>      There are some other things I have noticed about LaserSharp, that
>in
>1024*1024 display mode the Laser does not always turn on and off using
>the
>space bar. This happens on both our confocals and as far as I can see
>in
>all version of the software we have.

Glen MacDonald
Virginia Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 35-7923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA  98195-7923
(206) 616-4156
The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better.", so I bought a Macintosh.