CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1997

Sender:
From:
"Hubatsch Doug (Exchange)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:29:20 +0200
To: Confocal Microscopy List <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks Birger,

I also had a full demo day during which everything went well.  The only
concern I have is the stability of the scan head over longer periods
(days) of time.  Its my understanding that Zeiss is not shipping any
units now until late summer for some reason.  The rep here says its
because they want to send the complete unit (including up to date
software) but I think (or am worried) that it is more.  Can't see them
delaying shipping because of software which they can easily upgrade
later.

Doug