CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1997

From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:35:20 -0500
For what it's worth, we've found Media Cybernetic's program, Image Pro to
be pretty good.  It does have some quirks, and does have a steady learning
curve, but it is quite fast to use once you know what's going on.  It's
supported by a user group and that group is quite active.  It's not
rock-bottom cheap, but not bad considering that it really does work well.
I'm sure that NIH Image is greatly improved over what I saw even just a
few years ago, but this program worked ok for us.

I have no interest in Media Cybernetics other than as a user.

*       Anthony Moss                    voice  (334)844-9257            *
*       101 Cary Hall                   fax    (334)844-4065            *
*       Zoology and Wildlife Science    email  [log in to unmask]  *
*       Auburn University                                               *
*       Auburn, AL 36849                                                *