CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1997

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:49:06 -0800
Needed: Tips, hints, great microscopy web sites

We are in the process of preparing an article for the next "Focus on
Microscopy" column for American Lab and would like your input.  If you
have
1. suggestions for image format or procedures for transporting images via
the Internet or intranets,
2. tips and hints for using the inter/intranets for image libraries
3. tips and hints for communicating ideas on inter/intranets
4. microscopy or imaging Internet sites which you really enjoy
please email me.  If we can quote you, please add a line which gives us
permission to use your name and your institution.  If you have an extra
minute or two, jot down a few comments about the type of work you do and
what impact electronic media such as the Internet and/or intranets have
had on your work.

Thanks!
Barbara Foster
Contributing editor