CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Christian Lohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 16:13:29 +0100
Dear Khaled

you'll find the Win95 version of NIH image at:
http://www.scioncorp.com/frames/fr_download_now.htm

Two further programms that might be helpful are
Image tool: http://ddsdx.uthscsa.edu/dig/itdesc.html

and

Osiris: http://www.expasy.ch/www/UIN/html1/projects/osiris/osiris.html

More information you'll find at our web page:

http://www.uni-kl.de/FB-Biologie/AG-Deitmer/links.htm

Best wishes

At 07:56 04.12.97 EST, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone,
>I am using a Zeiss 410 for fluorescence Ca measurements and was
>wondering if anyone knows of a good image analysis software that
>works in a Windows 95 environment. I have been using NIH Image and
>would like something with similar performance. Thanks for your help.
>--- PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ---
>*********************************
>Khaled Machaca, Ph.D.
>Department of Cell Biology