CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Monica Marti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 14:53:22 +0100
Dear scientists,

I'm a micropaleontologist and in our department we have been working with
the confocal for two years or so. Now we would like to publish what we are
doing and I'm serching for literature.
In the journal "Palinology", it was published in 1990 an abstract, with
Barbara Foster as first author, the title of the abstract is "Confocal
microscopy: a new technique for imaging micro-organisms and morphology in
three-dimensions". I would like to know if this paper has been ever
published.
Any literature dealing with microfossils, palynology and confocal will be
of great interest for me.
My private e-mail is: Monica. [log in to unmask], if you can send me some
information it will be great.

Thanks a lot,
Monica.

Monica Marti Mus