CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
MiiCarter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 23:34:50 EST
In a message dated 12/4/97 16:09:46, you wrote:

<<
Meridian's assets and many of its staff have been acquired by a new
company, BioVision.  I would suggest you contact:
        Edwin de Feijter
        BioVision
        919 Filley Street
        Lansing, MI 48906   USA
        Phone: +1 517 327-0950  extension 20
        Fax: +1 517 327-0959>>

Yes indeed.

Rumours of our death are grossly exaggerated.  We are alive and well and
living in Lansing, at the above address.  We are manufacturing, selling and
supporting three different lines of confocal laser scanning microscope:

The InSight Plus, a video rate CCD based laser system with direct ocular
viewing of confocal data.

The Ultima Z; a premium UV/vis system with many unique interactive laser
applications.

And the all-new Meridian/TR; a fully automated, internally modular confocal
platform, specifically designed for multi-user facilities.

While we used to have a dominant presence in Japan, restructuring has led to
some problems, but this is only temporary.   Please bear with us a little
longer, and thank you for your patience.

David Carter
oQQQQQ@

Applications Manager

919 Filley Street