CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Philip Oshel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 16:16:51 -0600
>Thanks Phil, for the invitation to write the article, and while I could
>tell about our system and how it is setup, I don't feel confident to talk
>about image transfer in general.  I just rely on Codonics and BioRad to
>hook everything up so it works.  I bugged Codonics incessantly about the
>difficult ftp interface and was delighted when they introduced the ImageWeb
>program.  I purchased it immediately! It sure has made my life easier.  I
>also use a scheduling system available over the internet too - my users can
>login, check the availability of any system and schedule themselves on it,
>from anywhere in the world.  (Again, this is registered users only).  If
>you would like an article on core lab organization and use, I could do that.
>
>Sue

Sue,

Thank you for your response. I understand your thoughts on the image
transfer and printer setup.

Yes, I would be interested in an article on core lab organization and use,
and please don't be reluctant to mention the part the printer and its web
access plays in this organization.

Thanks again, and happy holidays!

Phil

****be famous! send in a tech tip or question***