CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:49:42 -0500
Yes, I agree.  Never throw out old data.  Often you miss the important
points the first time or two thru.  Often you entirely miss new
information you weren't originally looking for!

*       Anthony Moss                    voice  (334)844-9257            *
*       101 Cary Hall                   fax    (334)844-4065            *
*       Zoology and Wildlife Science    email  [log in to unmask]  *
*       Auburn University                                               *
*       Auburn, AL 36849                                                *