CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1998

From:
Franco Pedreschi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 15:51:50 -0400
I want you to give me any information about "Analyze software" that you use
for fractal measure of rougness (price, platafform).  I am working trying to
get the fractal dimension of the surface of processed foods.  Now we are
trying to work with topological data but we also are interested in working
with images (array of pixels).  Thanks in advance for your attention.

--

MSc Franco Pedreschi
PhD Student