CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1998

From:
D Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:44:15 +0000
Hi,

I want to look at neurotransmitter distribution in whole Drosophila
brains. I'm interested in looking at: GABA, Acetyl Choline, Taurine,
Dompamine, Histamine, Seratonin and Octopamine.

Most suppliers claim their antibodies are fine for paraffin sections. Does
anyone know which suppliers products will be good for whole mount tissues?

Thanks

Douglas Armstrong
University of Glasgow, Division of Molecular Genetics