CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1999

From:
Ammasi Periasamy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:55:56 -0500
At 19:42 2/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear list-listeners,
>
>I am putting the final touches on a presentation on the state of microscopy
>education for a presentation this coming Thursday (New York Microscopical
>Society) and would love to include some good "up-to-date" stats about
>what's going on in the field.  While I have a lot of material on courses at
>Delta San Joaquin, Woods Hole, Lehigh, and through MSA, I could use some
>info "from the field". If you are teaching a course at your
>company/university, could you please send (email or snail mail) a quick
>synopsis?  Also of interest: if you are including a microscopy unit as part
>of another course.
>
>Many thanks!
>Barbara Foster
-----------------------
I am running a workshop on Mincroscopy and it's once a month seminar
series. The participants are faculty, students and staff of the university
(UVA) and it is free for them. Most of the microscopy company people will
visit UVa and demo their instruments for a day to the participants on March
17th. For more details please visit our website
http://www.cci.virginia.edu/workshops.html

ammasi

ps: I had copy of your book and that also disappeared.
Ammasi Periasamy, Ph.D.
Director, W.M. Keck Center for Cellular Imaging
University of Virginia
Biology, Gilmer Hall (039)
Charlottesville, VA 22903
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.cci.virginia.edu/
Tel: (804) 243-7602; Lab.: (804) 982-4869; Fax: (804) 982-5210