CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1999

From:
L R MELSEN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:51:08 -0400
Barbara,

We tried an interactive calendar and wound up with a super head ache.  I
will refrain from detailing the problems and just give you a glimpse of
our current solution.  We  list the calendars on the website and include
a scheduling page which sends email to my local mail server.  Twice a
day I update the calendars using a first mailed priority to determine
multiple requests for a single time period.  Each user is noified if I
have to deny their requested times.  We have some rumblings , but far
fewer than exposing the calendars to open access.

Skip