CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1999

From:
"Carl F. Huber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 06:04:54 -0400
I'm programmer currently with an organization
that services confocal scopes.  The
experience here is that the iomega devices have caused more
problems than they are worth, but it really mostly happens when
they get full.  I have used ZIP's for the last few years fairly
successfully, but never let them get more than 90% full.
I have also noticed failures associated with specific drives,
i.e., after using a disk in one drive it will no longer work in
others.  Probably an alignment issue.

Regards
Carl