CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 1999

From:
Jill Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:24:47 -0700
Molecular Probes carries silicone isolators for just this purpose.  The
link below describes a 20 mm diameter, 1 mm thick isolator, but other sizes
are available.  They are probably more expensive that the plastic
reinforcements, but they are reusable.

http://www.probes.com/servlets/product?region=USA&item=18175

Jill Hendrickson
Molecular Biology Product Manager