CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 1999

From:
"Bao, Yiming" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:41:37 -0500
Paul,

Go to the following web site
http://service.software.ibm.com/os2ddpak/html/4A44670D33A179BE8625679000502A
41.html and download the driver file (OMNI.EXE).  Execute the compressed
file and you will see a folder with a printer icon, which contains divers
for different printers.  Select the driver that you want (e.g. EPSON Stylus
Color 740).  Now you can install it in the hard way, which is to follow the
OS/2 users guide, or in the easy way which is to simply drag the icon to
your desktop (with mouse button 2).  I used the later and it worked for me,
so give it a try.  Good luck!

Bao

Yiming Bao, Ph.D
Noble Foundation