CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1999

From:
Jim Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 21:22:12 +0000
David,  We get our holographic notch filters from Kaiser Optical systems Inc. 371
Parland Plaza, PO Box 983, ann Arbor, MI 48106 313 665-8033. They have similar
sensitivity to angle of incidencs as do interference filters, but I cannot answer
any of \your other questions except we have single line ones  and have been using
them without degradation for several years.

Jim