CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1999

From:
"Dr. Nina Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:29:09 -0500
I would like very much to try this new microscope at Cell Biology.  I will
bring some of my samples.  Nina Allen>
  Dear All

>     It may be of interest to the list that at this years American Society
>     of Cell Biology Annual Meeting (Washington DC Convention Centre, 11-15
>     December) Bio-Rad will launch the RTS2000, a new video-rate confocal
>     and multi-photon imaging system.
>
>     Visitors to our stand (numbers 100-102) will be able to obtain an
>     invitation to see the RTS2000 system. The new Radiance2000 MP
>     (recently launched at Neuroscience '99) will again be shown on the
>     stand.
>
>     Invitations will also be available at the stand to our Life Science
>     Seminar on Monday 13th December. This will include multi-photon
>     application and RTS2000 presentations.
>
>     We hope that you can find time to visit the stand or attend the Life
>     Science Seminar, where refreshments will be provided.
>
>     Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further
>     information.
>
>     Silvia Esteban
>     Marketing Co-ordinator
>     Bio-Rad Microscopy Division
>     UK

Nina Stromgren Allen
Professor, Department of Botany;
Director, Cellular and Molecular Imaging Facility
Box 7612, Department of Botany
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7612
Phone:  919-515-8382 (Office), 515-3525 (Lab), 515-2727 (Department Secretary)
Fax: 919-515-3436