CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1999

From:
"Hoppe, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:54:11 +0100
Dear All,

Just a brief note that Leica Microsystems will be introducing the new
Spectral Confocal & Multiphoton System Leica TCS SP2 at the American Society
for Cell Biology Annual Meeting (11-15 Dec. 99, Convention Center,
Washington D.C., USA). The system is configurable as a truly personal,
multi-user or advanced imaging center. Multiple pacesetting innovations are
featured. You are invited to meet us at our booth # 514 for live
demonstrations.

Please feel free to contact me, should you have any further questions.

Martin Hoppe, Ph.D.

VP Marketing/Sales
Leica Microsystems Heidelberg GmbH
Im Neuenheimer Feld 518