CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1999

From:
Christian Lohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:30:29 -0700
Dear listmembers,

I want to add this to my last message. It was not my intention to say
that Zeiss or Leica are better systems than others. Since Phil asked
only for Zeiss and Leica, I answered only with respect to those. Of
couse, the systems of each other companies have their pros (and cons),
too. The user has to check by his/her own which of the systems is the
best for the particular needs. I don't want and I can't recommend any of
the systems in general.

Regards
Christian

--