AMSA-LIST Archives

May 2010

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Susan Pleasants <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Pleasants <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 09:11:21 -0500
Hey all,

I wanted to invite you all to an AIDS fundraiser THIS SATURDAY at Phi Chi!
The cause is great and every penny you spend goes straight to charity
as everything else is donated.

Details:

Who: YOU and all of your friends (must be 21+)
What: AIDS Lifecycle Fundraiser. Brenda Olson, MD and Susan Pleasants,
MS4 will be riding 545 miles from June 6th to 12th from SanFrancisco to LA
to raise money for AIDS (really against AIDS) and are still looking for a
lot of donations!
Where: Phi Chi
When: 8pm-Midnight
More: $10 gets you inside where there will be free drinks (see facebook
group for detials). 100% of your money goes to charity! Also, if you cannot
attend but would like to contribute, you can do so here:
www.tofighthiv.org/goto/susan

 To get full details (that explain what drink comes with your $10):
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110892275610830

Let Susan know if you can come. RSVP on Facebook or send an e-mail to
[log in to unmask] We are trying to get a vague estimate of how many people
will be there, however you are more than welcome to just show up if you
don't know!

Susan Pleasants, MS4