AMSA-LIST Archives

October 2007

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jeremy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:30:09 -0500
Hello Everybody,

Please send me an email with any progress that has been made.  I will send
out another email once I've heard from you guys. I have heard from a lot of
you so if you have emailed me with the past 4 days no worries.

I have two updates, we have decided on holding the Benefit concert on Friday
November 30 at Picosa ( http://picosarestaurant.com/home.asp). Its a great
venue and they have been very cooperative with our needs.

We also have an edition to our speakers. Dr. Alan Lifson (
http://www.sph.umn.edu/faculty/bio.cfm?x5=lifso001)
And possibly Dr. Miles will be holding a joint lecture. Dr. Lifson will be
talking about Public Health and research aspect of global AIDS while Dr.
Miles will be touching on logistical side of doing international AIDS work.
Dr. Lifson is confirmed and I should hear back from Dr. Miles by the end of
the week.

Please let me know how your work is coming, so far we are doing very well! I
will send another email within the next few days.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy Johnson
University of Minnesota