AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 09:39:48 CST
Hello AMSA folks!

This Friday, Nov 8th, during lunch (12:15) we will be having our first
meeting regarding the publicity for World AIDS Day. So if any of you out
there have ideas for banners, flyers, other modes of propaganda, or just
want to help out, please come! I don't have a room yet, but will let you
know as soon as possible.

If you cannot make it but would still like to help out or have ideas,
please let me know so I can keep you in the loop.

To start, we are hoping to put up some "teaser" flyers next week, so start
thinking of provocative things to put on these flyers to get people
thinking about World AIDS Day!

We will also be handling the task of making red ribbons to give out to
people to wear.

Sorry this message is so disjointed! Here is the high-yield:

What:  World AIDS day publicity meeting
When: Friday, Nov 8th, 12:15
Where: TBA

Think of ideas!  Hope to see you there.