AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:53:38 CST
This is just a reminder that World AIDS Day flyers are ready and waiting to
be posted. They are in two locations:

1) In the med school computer lab, on the long table by the printers
2) On Maise's desk in the CHIP lounge, for the non-med school folks.

I'm hoping that non-med and first year med students especially will be able
to help out with this, as I'm sure many of us second years (myself
included) have left campus in order to recover from our test this morning,
so we can dive into cramming for our next monster test.

Thanks to everyone for helping out.

Lisa