AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Todd Seigel [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:58:59 -0600
Hey folks

Just wanted to let you know that because the Somali lecture has been
cancelled, we are switching the AIDS day mtg to MONDAY, 11/18 at lunch.
Location TBA and it actually will be announced this time :0).

For those of you coordinating/working with those who are coordinating
lectures, please prepare a little teaser/poster that we can copy and start
to advertise.

Everything is going AWESOME, thank you for your hard work.

Best,
Todd Seigel