AMSA-LIST Archives

January 2008

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:54:41 -0600
Hey everyone,

I know this is short notice, but there will be an AMSA meeting
tomorrow (1/22) at 7pm at Big 10 on campus. This is an important
meeting to discuss spring semester events and the upcoming National
Convention. For those of you who would like to be involved (or who
are already) in spring planning, and for those thinking about
attending the Convention, PLEASE make an effort to be there. It
shouldn't take too long, but it will be informative and
productive.....and I hear that Big 10 serves beer.

Do me a favor & email me if you will attend so we know how big a table
(s) to get at the bar.

- Rhamy