AMSA-LIST Archives

March 2008

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jeremy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:18:15 -0500
Hello!

Join the fight against HIV in Minnesota! The "U of MN AIDS Coalition' is
walking (or running) in the 21st Annual Minnesota AIDS Walk presented by
ING!

Every dollar we raise takes a giant step toward stopping this disease in our
state. The Minnesota AIDS Project (MAP) is leading the way through education
for those most at risk for infection, advocacy for sound public policy, and
social services that support and enhance the lives of people living with
HIV. All of these programs are made possible by the money you raise for the
Minnesota AIDS Walk.

I invite you, your friends, and your loved ones to join as we commit
ourselves to stopping HIV in Minnesota. In the coming months, we'll raise
money to keep vital resources alive and well. Collectively, we can make the
community a healthier and stronger force for good. And when we come together
to walk on May 18 in Minnehaha Park, we will celebrate the success of our
dedication and hard work.

To learn more, visit http://www.mnaidswalk.org/, you just need to click on
the link at the bottom of this page.

Thanks for your support, and I can't wait to have you on my team!