AMSA-LIST Archives

October 2007

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
American Medical Student Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 10:53:56 -0500
hey jeremy,

real quick...only thing i noticed that should maybe be added to the
list is that Chris Lambert volunteered to head up PR/Advertising for
AIDS week.....at the last AMSA meeting I think, remember?  Have you
talked to Charlie about the notes he took during that big AMSA
meeting?  Several people volunteered for tasks at that meeting.
Thanks for putting this together.  I think it'll be really helpful.

On Oct 6, 2007, at 10:48 AM, Jeremy Johnson wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> We will be having a meeting over the noon-hour on Monday in Java City
> regarding World AIDS day planning and Tasks...
>
> I realize that I may not be communicating very well about what is
> going on
> and what needs to be done for the World AIDS week.  So I put
> together a
> summary of what needs to be done and what is being done. It is
> attached.
>
> A lot has been done already but we want to make sure that we have
> everything
> covered.  Please join us if you can. If you can't and want to help out
> please take a look at the goals and task and reply to this email.
>

> <WAD GOALs and TASKs.doc>

Rhamy Magid
MS2
University of Minnesota Medical School